511 / 107 Cambridge Street, Collingwood VIC 3066
$575 per week
2 Bed - 2 Bath - 1 Car
↗ Learn More
107 Cambridge, a luxury offering inspired by New York’s infamous meat-packing district. A bouquet apartment complex designed by the ever-talented Elenberg Fraser and brought to life by prominent property developer Gurner. 107 Cambridge St is one of the last remaining developments to be completed within the historic ‘Foy and Gibson’ precinct.
This 2-bedroom/2-bathroom/1-car-stacker apartment has finishes you would only find in a one-off bespoke custom build.
• Beautiful open and light filled living areas and kitchen
• Kitchen and bathroom equipped with metallic and bronze tapware
• Gas burner cooktops and stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedrooms, all with natural ventilation
• Built-in wardrobes with mirror sliding doors
• Wooden floorboards throughout living with shade privacy blinds
• Plush carpet in the bedrooms with blackout blinds
• Spacious balcony
• 1 Car stacker carpark
Only a short walk to the popular Smith Street.