1008 / 601 Little Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
$400 per week
1 Bed - 1 Bath - 0 Car
↗ Learn More
This 1-bedroom/1-bathroom/1-study/1-carpark apartment has finishes you would only find in a one-off bespoke custom build.
• Beautiful open and light filled living areas and kitchen
• Kitchen and bathroom equipped with metallic and bronze tapware
• Gas burner cooktops and stainless steel appliances
• Spacious bedroom with natural ventilation
• Built-in wardrobes with mirror sliding doors in BOTH rooms
• Wooden floorboards throughout living with shade privacy blinds
• Plush carpet in the bedroom with blackout blinds
• Study/2nd Bedroom - Spacious with BIR
• Spacious balconies
Only a short walk to the popular Smith Street.
107 Cambridge, a luxury offering inspired by New York’s infamous meat-packing district. A boutique apartment complex designed by the ever-talented Elenberg Fraser and brought to life by prominent property developer Gurner. 107 Cambridge St is one of the last remaining developments to be completed within the historic ‘Foy and Gibson’ precinct.